Study on Jude
(Build up your faith)
Author: Jude the
brother of James and the half brother of Jesus Christ
Date: around AD 80
Written to: The Church
Teachings in Jude:
against False Teachers.
1. Examples of Apostates (5-7)
of the Apostates (8-16)
B. Encouragement to believers
Building up in faith and prayer.
- What comes to your mind first when you hear that
Jude is a real brother of Christ? Why?
- What are the things that can make a church go
after “False Teachers”?
- In light of the warnings in Jude, what hope do
you find in Verses 24-25?
- How would you connect the pictures below to Verse
11? Write one name in each of the squares that you find in verse 11
connected with the pictures.