An Outline of our
Study of the Epistles Part 1
1. The basic Gospel and the Romans road to Salvation.
2. We live in a world full of trials, problems, and groan to
be free from that to be with the Lord. Rom
3. Yet all things work for the good of those who believe in
4. God who did not spare His own son for us will deliver us.
5. Nothing what so ever can separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord Rom 8:35, 39
- We are
the temple of the Living God.
Him we can conquer the problems among our fellow believers, problems
caused by the enemy of the church.
- We are
just jars of clay but have the treasure “Holy spirit” in us. I Cori 3:16
1. The warning for the young believers about the false
2. The three major enemies of the gospel.
the Authenticity of the Gospel (Chapters 1,2)
the Superiority of the Gospel(Chapters 3,4)
the Freedom of the Gospel(Chapters5,6)
3. The Three enemies of True Christianity
- Judaized Christianity: Need to be a Jew or converted
to be a Jew to become Christian. Jesus is a Jew,
He came only for the Jews.
Christianity: Need to follow a long list of set rules to become Christian.
We can please God by our good behavior.
Christianity: Christians live above the law, they need no guidance, and
God’s word is not important we have a personal sense of God’s Guidance.
3. The characters of the life without the Holy Spirit
Galatians 5:19, 20
4. The characters of the Holy Spirit filled believer is “The
fruit of spirit.” Gal 5:21, 21